FINANCIRANJE: Erasmus + Program
TRAJANJE PROJEKTA: 1.9.2019.-31.8.2022.
- A' TECHNICAL SCHOOL OF LIMASSOL – KOORDINATOR
- Omodos Gymnasioum – Lyceum
- FEEM - Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM), founded in 1989, is a non-profit, policy-oriented, international research center and a think-tank producing high-quality, innovative, interdisciplinary and scientifically sound research on sustainable development.
- CIVICAMENTE - Digital education company, specialized in the development of Meet & Learn platforms and in the production of digital teaching tools, with a proprietary methodological approach inspired to CSSC learning.
- Instituto d’istruzione superior Bruno-Franchetti
- Liceo Scientifico e Linguistico “E. Vittorini” Gela
- ZAGREB UNIVERSITY - Holder to provide the scientific content contribution to the project. It will be represented by Assoc. Prof. Lidia Hrncevic DSc (Department of Petroleum Engineering, Faculty of Mining, Geology & Petroleum Engineering, University of Zagreb).
- V. GIMNAZIJA - ZAGREB
ENI - one of the global oil and gas super-players – operating in 71 countries worldwide and employing around 33,000 people. The company is heading increasingly towards the decarbonization of the energy system.
The project will involve students from 3 European countries who, under the guidance of appropriately trained tutors and thanks to a special "Meet & Learn" platform, will develop a multiplicity of outputs in different phases over the course of three years.
Through intermediate self-assessment processes, facilitated by Feem tutors and University tutors, an approximate number of 120 (up to 160) students will finally elect two ambassador groups: these virtuous representatives will be able to realize their video-documentary essay in Cyprus, where they will stay for a 7 days workshop mentored by a team of sustainability and communication experts.
The cornerstone of the project is to discover how the circular economy and its daily practice, at the microeconomic and private level, and at the macroeconomic and industrial level alike, can have an impact on the immediate future, and in particular towards the 17 sustainability goals identified by the United Nations (SDG2030).
The students will produce a stratified contribution, which will lead them to transform the results into documentary projects, which will be shared and selected through parameterized methods of self-evaluation, and a commission of University tutors and teachers: the two winning projects and the transnational groups that presented them, will be awarded with an engaging documentary workshop in Cyprus.
The project has its operational convergence on the "Meet & Learn" online platform specifically structured for this purpose: with the term "Meet & Learn", we want to stress how the functionalities of the platform itself are specifically designed to stimulate the inclusion of participants, and encourage the learning of a specific theme and its values.
The process touches most of the horizontal priorities of the k2 strategic partnerships.