NAZIV PROJEKTA: Circular Economy Lab & Observatory- CiELO Project
FINANCIRANJE: Erasmus + Program
DODIJELJENA SREDSTVA: 417.473,00 €
OD TOGA RGNF: 28.174,00 €
TRAJANJE PROJEKTA: 1.9.2020.-31.8.2023.
- FEEM - Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM), founded in 1989, is a non-profit, policy-oriented, international research center and a think-tank producing high-quality, innovative, interdisciplinary and scientifically sound research on sustainable development.- KOORDINATOR
- CIVICAMENTE - Digital education company, specialized in the development of Meet & Learn platforms and in the production of digital teaching tools, with a proprietary methodological approach inspired to CSSC learning.
- Instituto Tecnico Industriale Statale “Guido Donegani”
- Birzu “Saules” gimnazija
- Kauno r. Domeikavos gimnazija
- ZAGREB UNIVERSITY - Holder to provide the scientific content contribution to the project. It will be represented by Assoc. Prof. Lidia Hrncevic DSc (Department of Petroleum Engineering, Faculty of Mining, Geology & Petroleum Engineering).
- V. GIMNAZIJA - ZAGREB
The project intends to involve European upper secondary school students in an educational and laboratory-based activity on the circular economy and in particular on territorial remediation processes. Through the contribution of scientific experts, the project intends to spread knowledge, among partner schools, on how land remediation processes operate, both for the soil and for the groundwater, placing them into the wider context of the circular economy.
Secondly, the project intends to bring students to an operational phase “on the field”, thus integrating the dissemination of the knowledge acquired, and leading to the creation of a joint European digital network of notions, testimonials, and experiences, being available for the schools.
The main topics around which the project will focus are:
With the end of the project, the “CORE” ePlatform will be available, both in its parts of content and in its cloud functions, by all European teachers who, by registering their classes, will be able to repeat the teaching activity, adding each time new “nodes” to the network.
The Network will offer to European schools a map of knowledge relating to territorial regeneration,
providing, among other things, a starting point for opportunities for school mobility and collaboration
between schools, also in order to suggest areas to remediate and ideas on how to do it.
Promoting the remediation and requalification of soils and groundwaters will help to enhance an ethic of circularity that should gradually permeate the economic activity as a whole. For this reason, the school is the best place to give the correct impulse “from thought to action”.